dimanche 20 novembre 2011

The snail

As I'm about to board my flight that will bring me on this incredible journey, I'm also freak out because there will be no place for me to call home except my 42 pounds backpack. World as become my home and it's a very interesting feeling. Something I've never exprienced. I was expecting some excitment but not that much! I've been around and travelled here and there but never have I left the country without a return ticket and that is powerful.

I had a thought about snails. These little guys goes along in life slowly but surely with their home on their back. Going slowly to the next destination with very little excitment! I guess I should try to do the same! With my home on my back, step by step, I'll go along meeting people, discovering cultures and enjoying a great journey. So it's not complicated: take it slow. Just like in a relationship I guess. I need to build the confidence between myself and the one we call travel!

Here's a picture of my last moments in Canada. Much love my country, to my family and friends that make it home!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire